There is no charge to hike on the cliffLAND property.
The distance to the summit of Blueberry Mountain and back is approximately 5 kilometres. It takes about 45 minutes at a leisurely pace to reach the top and about 35 minutes to return. There are signs at each trail junction providing direction to Blueberry Mountain.
Hikers are welcome to take a self-guided walk to Blueberry Mountain only. There are other trails on the property that are available by guided hike, please arrange in advance.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Permission to hike the trail is granted by reading, completing, and signing a Liability of Waiver form.
- Pets are welcome if they are kept under control by their owners. Please remove droppings from the trail.
- Please stay on the trail.
- Do not pick wildflowers, mushrooms, or plants.
- Fires are not permitted, unless authorized.